Aquafina is one of India’s leading brands of packaged drinking water. It goes through a 10-step purification process to give consumers pure water and perfect taste.
Aquafina bottled water goes through the following 10 stages of purifications to ensure the purest water:
- Chlorination: Kills microorganisms and removes organic matter.
- Sand Filter: Removes suspended matter and turbidity.
- Carbon Filter: Remove residual chlorine and odours.
- 10 Micron Filter: Additional safety measures of filtration before water Reaches RO System.
- Reverse Osmosis: Removes organic material, and controls total dissolved solids in the water.
- Added Minerals: Dosing magnesium sulphate and sodium chloride.
- Filters: Removes minute suspended matter:
- A) 5m Filters
- B) 1m Filters
- C) 0.45 Filters
- D) 0.25 Filters
- UV Lightings
Every drop of Aquafina Packaged Drinking Water is safe, pure, and hygienic to the core and meets the quality guidelines set by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
We will deliver to your doorstep within 12 hours. Our delivery slots are from 8 am to 8 pm on all days.
The cash-on-delivery option is not available for the orders.
If you don’t have an empty Aquafina 20-litre Jar, there will be a refundable deposit of ₹150/- per jar, payable once at the time of delivery. The deposit amount will be refunded when you return the empty Aquafina 20-litre Jar.
Offers will be void in case of cancellation of the subscription.
If your building doesn’t have a lift, the delivery will be done either until the security gate or till the 2nd floor only.